Thursday, December 16, 2010

Yesterday ...

I can't even tell you how much of a great day yesterday was.
Ok, I will ♥ haha

My morning started at 7:30, we had our annual staff Christmas Breakfast.
Your regular kind of breakfast was served : Eggs, Potatoes, Bacon, ham & french toast !
They had a little meeting blah blah & then they informed us that they will be giving us a VERY generous Christmas Bonus. Which they referred to an "Employee Appreciation".
I don't care what they call it! I was sooo happy!
So now I get to buy decent presents for everyone, even me :)  hehe

Next, some friends from work had just came back from New York the previous night.
And guess what they brought me back?


Hello Kitty Shot Glasses & an amazingly cute keychain!
I don't want to either out of their wrappings ♥
Everyone knows me too well :)

After school I met with my mom & bought Christmas stuff for my house
and gift bags, act.
I hadn't seen my mama in like a week so i missed her!

Next, It was my very last day of school for the semester,
My last class was Ceramics.
Now to be quite honest, I am a horrible artsy person.
I really struggled in this class BUT when I saw the finishing touches of my mugs,
my heart melted hehe



I know it's not great, but to me, I feel so proud I made them!
Yay me!

Anyways, I finished my last day of school with a pot luck & the final!
The final was a breeze so I am pretty sure I passed!

I got home, set up all the Christmas stuff,
watched Conan & Lopez Tonite.
OMG I love George Lopez!
I think he is soooo hillarious!
SO I went on my phone to check my email
and I had gotten an email from
Erica from Sweets & Hearts
and she wanted to inform me I had won her Lily B Skin Care Giveaway!

This is what I won:


YAY! That completed my Wednesday!
Today is my first offical day off of school!
So my boy is going to look for his dream car,
Mitsubishi Evolution.
& dinner afterwards to celebrate my ending of school & Xmas Bonus (appreciation)
whatever!

Have a Beautiful Day Everyone ♥


love,
kristin.

2 comments:

  1. Can you tell your boss to pass the word along about "employee appreciation" payments to my boss. I could use one of those :). Happy Shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw that's so awesome that you won Erica's giveaway!! You have such a cute blog!!

    ReplyDelete

:: Hi There! Thanks for Your Lovely Comment ♥ ::