Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Vote for Summer!


Vote for Summer !

Summer's Speech: Well, I'd never thought I would make it here today.  I would be a great class president because I promise to put two new pot machines in the cafeteria.  And I'm also gonna get a glitter Bonnie bell dispenser for all the girls' bathrooms.  Oh, we're gonna get new cheerleading uniforms.  Anyway I think I'd be a great class president.  Who wants to eat chimmychangas all year long?  Not me. See, with me it will be summer all year long.


♥ ♥ ♥
Ok, Do you ever have those times where you keep remembering only a really small line of a song or movie and can't get only that line outta your head?

For me today it's been "Vote for Summer"
from Napoleon Dynamite.
I dooooo not know why!!!!
hahahha

So to honor that phrase (and the moment I am having) haha
I decided to blog some funny stills & quotes
 from one of the most funniest/dumbest movies of all time.

Here we go ...

"It'd be nice if you could pull me into town"


Pervert Uncle Rico

Deb: Kay, hold still right there. Now, just imagine you're weightless, in the middle of the ocean, surrounded by tiny little seahorses.

[Uncle Rico gives a gleaming look at the camera]

Deb: [takes the picture] That was one that I think is gonna come out really nice.

Uncle Rico: Ah, how you did it... wow... well I felt really relaxed. Thanks Deb.

 
LAFAWNDUHHH


There you go, short & sweet!

HAHAHAHA you can either love or hate this movie.
Right?
To be honest the first time I seen this movie, I felt like I got a little dumber.
Second time I watched it, I loved hahah!
Weird, i know.

But gee, those of you who have seen it know the lines are catchy!!
Who has seen the movie?
Love it? Hate it?
Just got a little dumber reading this? lol jk


xo

kristin.
 

2 comments:

  1. this is the preatty much best video've been ever made

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very Funny, I Am from Mexico and this is one of my favorite movies, Cheers :)

    ReplyDelete

:: Hi There! Thanks for Your Lovely Comment ♥ ::