Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My Sephora Package Arrived !

I recieve emails usually from Sephora & they recently sent a giftcard of $15 off a  purchase of $40 or more. So I decided to jump on that offer & use it ASAP!

My Package arrived today at work, here is what I got:

Clockwise: A free sample of TARINA TARANTINO Pearl Glow Primer Deluxe Sample, Mini free sample of Gucci for Men (for my bf), Sephora Primer & OPI SEPHORA Nail Polish (opaque smoky black with iridescent, gold and copper chunky glitter), Urban Decay Lite Kit (with Mascara & dark eyeliner), Make UP FOR EVER Full Coverage Conceler.

 OPI SEPHORA Nail Polish (opaque smoky black with iridescent, gold and copper chunky glitter)

Whatcha think?
Sephora is the best :)
Short but sweet post, but it's a busy day at work!


love,
kristin.


1 comment:

:: Hi There! Thanks for Your Lovely Comment ♥ ::