Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My Sephora Package Arrived !

I recieve emails usually from Sephora & they recently sent a giftcard of $15 off a  purchase of $40 or more. So I decided to jump on that offer & use it ASAP!

My Package arrived today at work, here is what I got:

Clockwise: A free sample of TARINA TARANTINO Pearl Glow Primer Deluxe Sample, Mini free sample of Gucci for Men (for my bf), Sephora Primer & OPI SEPHORA Nail Polish (opaque smoky black with iridescent, gold and copper chunky glitter), Urban Decay Lite Kit (with Mascara & dark eyeliner), Make UP FOR EVER Full Coverage Conceler.

 OPI SEPHORA Nail Polish (opaque smoky black with iridescent, gold and copper chunky glitter)

Whatcha think?
Sephora is the best :)
Short but sweet post, but it's a busy day at work!


love,
kristin.


2 comments:

  1. That nail polish looks pretty rocking!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sephora packages put a smile on my face. I have been taking help of delivery and logistics services Dallas for sending some Sephora packages to my sister and to my best friend as well. These services were so fast, they received the package within 24 hours and the packing was also very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete

:: Hi There! Thanks for Your Lovely Comment ♥ ::