Friday, December 03, 2010

Here is to another 5 years, Cheers!


WARNING: CHEESY TO THE MAXX :)


I am sooo happy to say yesterday was my boyfriend & I's
5 Year Anniversary♥

I can't believe 5 years has already passed!
I remember the first time I seen him,
he was just the cutest boy I ever laid eyes on.
AND still is ♥
I have his heart & he has mine.

He is seriously my best friend.
We pretty much do everything together.
( the best adventures ever with him)
He stood in line with me for 4 hours
 just to get into a hello kitty event.
if that isn't love, I dont know what is♥ hehe.

He was by my side the entire time when I lost my dad
and I am forever greatful for that!
I can go on and on about him and how great it is.
I love him more than anyone will ever know :)


Our first picture together,
We have changed soo much :)
(not so great quality, it was taken from a very old cell)
5 years ago phones weren't so fancy.

Another oldie but goodie♥

Christian & Kristin
est. 12/02/2005

PS: how awesome is that,
the only difference in our names is the "ish" in Christian.



xo

Kristin


Ps: I won't usually blogg out all my feelings but this is a special occassion :)

3 comments:

  1. awww happy anniversary to you two lovebirds!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute post. Happy Anniversary cuties!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, congratulations!! You two look so cute together! :)

    ReplyDelete

:: Hi There! Thanks for Your Lovely Comment ♥ ::