Wednesday, February 02, 2011

30 Day Challange - Day 5 & Day 6

Day 5
Write about a period of time in your life where things were not so good.


This answer is a little hard to answer. My dad had been sick for a few months and had been in & out of the hospital. I guess you can say I was a bit in denial. I thought, how can anyone imagine their life with out their mom or dad? I thought that it would never happen to me. My dad would be all old walking me down the aisle and carrying my children.
JANUARY 3, 2005 - My life totally changed. My heart some how ached so bad and there was not a thing I can do about it. I lost my dad. I hear all that talk "he's in a better place, hes not hurting anymore" BUT i was hurting! I wanted my dad! I questioned religion and how GOD could have taken him away from me. I started to think that was a bit selfish but I was a BIG TIME DADYS GIRL. So after his passing, we had some family fall outs with my brother and my mom sometimes. Holidays totally SUCKED! I felt like my life was falling apart. We were forced to live with my grandma and she was hasseling me for money I didnt have, I was 19 and barely starting out. So I decided to do the unthinkable and move in my boyfriend and his family. I guess I can say I feel him and his family saved me. It was hard to leave my mom but it was something I felt I had to do.  Now 5 years later, I still have that void in my heart which will never be filled by anyone. The day I get married, I will probably cry like a baby thinking my dad should have been there. I really hope he is still with me. I have some weird encounters of him in my dreams and that assures me he is still watching out for him.





Day 6
When was the last time you were truly honest with someone? What was it about?



Well I am usually honest with all my close friends, but I would have to say with my cousin (no name meantioned because he may read it and be mad at me) haha. Anyway, He couldn't let go of a past love and it was really all turning into ugly. It was really just ridiculious! Mind Games, Phone tag, hurting eachother, updating Facebook status' to rub something in the others face. It was really all so immature. I told him what I really thought about the situation and how I thought he was just afraid to be alone. People shouldn't feel they need a rebound to make themselves feel better or get over someone. They should do it for themselves especially when the ex is being a crazy ass saying people died, just so they can answer the phone! haha!

Am I right?


xo

kristin marie
1) Post 15 facts about yourself.

2) Write about the best friends you’ve had over the years.
3) If you only had 24 hours to live, what would you want to do?
4) Write about a period of time in your life where things seemed to be constantly going good.
5) Write about a period of time in your life where things were not so good.
6) When was the last time you were truly honest with someone? What was it about?
7) Post your favorite quote.
8) How do you feel today?
9) What’s the nicest thing anyone has ever said to you?
10) What’s the meanest thing anyone has ever said to you?
11) Write about the best day of your life.
12) Write about the worst day of your life.
13) What are your plans for the future? Far and near.
14) Post your favorite book, favorite movie, favorite band, and favorite food.
15) Write about something you worry about a lot.
16) Write about your relationship status.
17) Bullet your day.
18) Post one confession/ secret.
19) Write about your last birthday and how you plan to spend your upcoming birthday.
20) What did you eat today?
21) How has your life changed over the past year?
22) Find a horoscope site and post yours.
23) Post your Blog crushes.
24) How was your week been?
25) Write about your first kiss or first love.
26) Write about your best/ favorite kiss.
27) Write about somewhere you would want to move or visit?
28) If you had three wishes, what would they be?
29) Write about any particular habits/mannerisms that you have.
30) Where do you think you’ll be in 5 years?

No comments:

Post a Comment

:: Hi There! Thanks for Your Lovely Comment ♥ ::