Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hii all!

First... I been noticing all these peeps blogging about the blogiversary & I was wondering when mine was... it actually was 01/08/11!
One Year! hahaha!

Although I haven't really paid much attention to it until the last 4 months I really am loving the blog world. It's so fun seeing & reading everyone's thoughts & photos ect.

So anways, this weekend I did soo much with my three day weekend!
(Sadly, I only have a few pics to recap)

Friday, my boy, bff & her new boy went to eat at Sharkeys in Manhattan Beach & after walk along the beach- how romantic huh? haha!

Saturday-I finally washed my beautiful car & and shopped at Target!
I only intended to spend like $20 - instead blew $80.
At night, Went to a karoke bar - !

Sunday- The gang headed to Millie's in Silverlake for Breakfast & we walked around a bit & enjoyed the hottt weather that LA is finally getting!

The cool thing about LA is all this random-ness



 My BF is soo cute, hes always my model haha

Monday- I had the day off, so my cousin Vanessa (bride to be) went to downtown & search for some wedding stuff! For lunch we stopped at Pete's Diner!

My lunch looks goood huh?

To complete my day I saw my baby nephew!
He seriously lightens up everyday!
I love my little nugget ♥


PS: Even though I had a three day weekend, I wait for the weekend.
My granny is sick & I wish I can see her!
She is 97 years old!
She is such a strong lady so I know she will pull through!

How is your week going, friends?


xo

Kristin Marie





2 comments:

  1. Hey! About your comment on my Instagram post... I didn't post all those pics on instagram together, I just combined all my recent pics into photoshop for the blog post :]
    -Allison Kaye

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey kristen girl! thanks for stopping by my blog! heres to your cute lil grammy getting better real soon! and your little nugget is adorable!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

:: Hi There! Thanks for Your Lovely Comment ♥ ::