"Write about the best friends you’ve had over the years."
Well, this is a veryyy interesting subject to me. I have had soo many friends and so many of them end dramatically! I don't know what it is about girls that they have to talk bad about you behind your back, be jealous of you instead of be happy for you. I guess that's why I don't have too many girl friends. I actually was talking to my boyfriend about this subject this past weekend, so it's a bit fresh in my mind. haha!
Let's start: I met this (ugh) girl, in 8th grade. She went to another school and we still remained friends. When we got to high school we drifted a little but we always came back and it was if we never parted. I always considered her a close friend. Last year was one of those times, she actually asked me to be the maid of honor in her wedding. A few months later, she appointed a second maid of honor, which didn't bother me because I figured there wouldn't be too much on my belt. Well this girl ended up being an evil caniving biottch and told her I wasn't helping. blah blah blah. A week before the wedding guess what? She kicked me out of her wedding, changed her number & deleted me from facebook! Real mature! So screw her and her fake marriage.
The last example, Best friends with a girl since 11th grade. We did everything together, called and texted eachother everyday, you know the whole shabam! After being friends for about 5 years she met a boy. A boy that was in my brothers band. (also a boy she used to bad mouth in high school) anywho, they hit it off which was cool because now we can go on double dates!
One night I got a call from her that her boyfriend abused her and she was histarical on the phone! I picked her up found her with marks all over her face and arms & a black eye!
So as a friend what would you think??? I was so mad I just couldn't believe he was capable of hurting her! When they both drank they got out of control. So my boyfriend and I did everything to help her. We talked to her, took her out, offered for her to stay over and everything we can possibly do. One night my boyfriend gets a text from my friend's boyfriend asking why he badmouthed him to my friend? I was like, really? So turns out she went back to him without him knwoing and told him my boyfriend and I try to brainwash her basically!!!!!!!! OMG Really??? she has some serious issues! and this happened out of nowhere! so from what I know they are still together. So good luck to that!
I actually have some good friends! hahaha!
Although I don't know if I can count him, but my boyfriend Christian is my everything! He is my bestest friend He's seen my high & lows and loves me no matter what :) I will love him until the end of time.
Lizette- I was in high school colorguard with this girl. We were always good friends & started parting together. We lost contact a few years back after high school and reunited & here to stay! She is totally my row dogg! and I knw she is down for anything! We have so much in common yet we are so different. I love it! She is the only friend that I KNOW for a FACT has my back! (vis-versa) She is such a good friend & we have soo many memories in the past & yet to come!
I met this girl at our previous job. We now again work together at a better place!
She is just a bit older than me, I see her like the older sister I never had. She always helps with really big decisions. I seriously can't ask for a better friend! Love her to pieces!
And I have to write about my friend Jessica!
This may be record breaking! I have been friends with this girl since 3rd Grade and I graduated 6 1/2 years ago so guessing like .. almost 16 years? Wow! I don't talk to her often but I knw she is still there and she never misses my birthday :)
Our families are close. loveeee them ♥
clockwise: Jessica, Me, Lizette & Bianca
In conclusion of this loooong blog post, I have had friends where I like certain boys and they go hook up with them behind my back, later years down the line, i find out they always said bad things about me for no apparent reason. But then I think about the good people in my life & I just think about how miserable & sad those people must be to do evil things to people like me for no reason.
There are good and bad people that enter/leave your life. The bad ones, well I don't have any regrets but I wish it never happened! Everything happens for a reason and for those people I still have, I am so thankful! My cousin Leo & Bianca are awesome and I have my mommy! She is always number one!
tah tah dolls!
3) If you only had 24 hours to live, what would you want to do?
4) Write about a period of time in your life where things seemed to be constantly going good.
5) Write about a period of time in your life where things were not so good.
6) When was the last time you were truly honest with someone? What was it about?
7) Post your favorite quote.
8) How do you feel today?
9) What’s the nicest thing anyone has ever said to you?
10) What’s the meanest thing anyone has ever said to you?
11) Write about the best day of your life.
12) Write about the worst day of your life.
13) What are your plans for the future? Far and near.
14) Post your favorite book, favorite movie, favorite band, and favorite food.
15) Write about something you worry about a lot.
16) Write about your relationship status.
17) Bullet your day.
18) Post one confession/ secret.
19) Write about your last birthday and how you plan to spend your upcoming birthday.
20) What did you eat today?
21) How has your life changed over the past year?
22) Find a horoscope site and post yours.
23) Post your Blog crushes.
24) How was your week been?
25) Write about your first kiss or first love.
26) Write about your best/ favorite kiss.
27) Write about somewhere you would want to move or visit?
28) If you had three wishes, what would they be?
29) Write about any particular habits/mannerisms that you have.
30) Where do you think you’ll be in 5 years?