Friday, January 28, 2011

30 Day Challange - Day 1

1) Post 15 facts about yourself.
2) Write about the best friends you’ve had over the years.
3) If you only had 24 hours to live, what would you want to do?
4) Write about a period of time in your life where things seemed to be constantly going good.
5) Write about a period of time in your life where things were not so good.
6) When was the last time you were truly honest with someone? What was it about?
7) Post your favorite quote.
8) How do you feel today?
9) What’s the nicest thing anyone has ever said to you?
10) What’s the meanest thing anyone has ever said to you?
11) Write about the best day of your life.
12) Write about the worst day of your life.
13) What are your plans for the future? Far and near.
14) Post your favorite book, favorite movie, favorite band, and favorite food.
15) Write about something you worry about a lot.
16) Write about your relationship status.
17) Bullet your day.
18) Post one confession/ secret.
19) Write about your last birthday and how you plan to spend your upcoming birthday.
20) What did you eat today?
21) How has your life changed over the past year?
22) Find a horoscope site and post yours.
23) Post your Blog crushes.
24) How was your week been?
25) Write about your first kiss or first love.
26) Write about your best/ favorite kiss.
27) Write about somewhere you would want to move or visit?
28) If you had three wishes, what would they be?
29) Write about any particular habits/mannerisms that you have.
30) Where do you think you’ll be in 5 years?





Cool !
Day One ...


Post 15 facts about yourself.






1. Obsessed with Hello Kitty!
2. My favorite color pink, although I did used to hate it when I was younger.
3. I am a stubborn Libra!
3. I love astronomy, I wish L.A had clear skies more often :(
4. I had my gall bladder removed two days after my 21st birthday
(you can imagine how fun that was, NOT)
5. I have only one little brother.
(not so little, he just turned 23!)
6. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Burgers & fries!
7. In my younger days, I was obsesseddddd with PeeWee Herman
(I actually saw his Broadway play in LA last year)
8. I think I may have a shopping problem? haha
9. I have to call & ask my mom before I make any kind of commitment
10. I used to be in my high school colorguard
11. I hater litter bugs >:-|
12. My nails always have to be painted, no exceptions.
(I carry nail polish in my bag if it chips, i cant stand chipped nail polish)
13. day-I am a loan "processor" at a credit union
night- student, i am almost there, i think!
14. My boyfriend's name is Christian & I am Kristin :)
(cute huh)
15. I have played the clarinet, flute & guitar.



Bam- Day One Complete !


xo

kristin marie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

:: Hi There! Thanks for Your Lovely Comment ♥ ::