Just wanna wish everyone a very Happy Turkey Day!
Everyone should over eat, there is so such thing as diets on Thanksgiving! Enjoy all the food and company of you loved ones.
Since it's Thanksgiving, you know you gotta make the list ...
What I am Thankful for:
- My mom! Although I don't have my dad anymore, I am so blessed to still have my mom, she is everything to me!
- My new little baby nephew, whom I refer to as "nugget" I am so happy he came to the world as my first nephew, he brought our family back together & I love him sooo much!
- My boyfriend Christian, we are going on 5 years & I don't know how I would ever without him. He's my sweetie pie & my row dawg! ♥
- Having a very good job! I am actually in the process to being promoted to a loan officer in my credit union & I couldn't be happier. I know people are having a hard time looking for work or are getting laid off, which I feel really bad, but I am sooo happy I have such a good job at a good company!
- My car!!! Sounds lameee... but I love my little toaster box! (Scion XB) it's never given me problems and I am happy it's mine♥ I work hard for that $$$
- Lastly, My two grandma's: My Grandma Molly has been suffering with breathing problems for over a year, I feel guilty I don't visit her, cuz work & school 5 days a week, but I do think of her every single day. And my "Mama Chole"(Cho-le') it's spanish! but anyways, she is 97 years old and is still going strong! I love them both so much & I am thankful I still have both of them.
Lastly, I'll leave you with the best Thanksgiving movie scene ever ... ♥
"Twenty grand for summer camp & he's Mister Woowoo"