Tuesday, November 09, 2010

I Left My Heart in San Francisco

I went to San Fran a few weeks ago BUT i still think these should be shown ♥
It rained pretty much the whole 2 days we were there but I actually loved it.
We went bar hopping in the rain, The Sanrio 50th Pop Up Mobile Event, Fisherman's Wharf, Boudins Sourdough Bread Factory. Omggg Yummm ...!
I was a bit sad because my boy had never been to SF & I wanted him to see the bridge. We rode on it but it wasn't the same because we couldn't even see its entirty because of the fog :(
But we still had a blast, I wish I can post all, but there are almost all the best!


City

A very Foggy Golden Gate Bridge


Pumpkin Patch & my mini pumpkin ♥


My friend Liz & I

Us again ♥


Hello Kitty Shopping Spree

Lombard Street

Me & My Main Squeeze


Lombard Street



Little Italy


Pretty sure they were Strip Clubs

China Town



Yum!


I haveeeee to go back on a sunny day ♥

xo




No comments:

Post a Comment

:: Hi There! Thanks for Your Lovely Comment ♥ ::