Thursday, July 11, 2013

It's been a while ...



1 year, 1 month and 10 days to be exact.

I've been actually keeping up with my favorite blogs and all but i haven't really had any creative juices flowing. I used school as an excuse and guess what?
I graduated in June, so now there is no excuse.


I wish I can say I have been super busy & doing all these important things but really I have my full time job, spending time with my beau and friends. But that is my life and I love it.

Any who, I guess I will re-kick this blog by sharing a few links that I have come across the inter-web lately:

 
 
 

1. I have always loved Lauren Conrad. I am a totally reality TV junkie. Well did you know she has a site of D.I.Y., fashions tips recipes and getting fit? Check out her site here.


2. Emma & Elsie from A Beautiful Mess have made their first photo idea book. I have been reading their blog for years so it's awesome to see them outdoing themselves! :)

3. Etsy, Etsy, Etsy ! Here are a few things I have bee obsessing over lately. One. Two. Three.

4. Donut Hair Tutorial

5. 101 Simple Summer Salads !

See you soon <3 font="">

-kris


1 comment:

:: Hi There! Thanks for Your Lovely Comment ♥ ::