Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Afternoon Tea

Saturday, My aunt & cousin took me for afternoon tea @ the Rose Tree Cottage in Pasadena, Ca.
Best Experience EVER!!!


Everything is importanted from England & made fresh!
I think every girl should go at least once in their life <3
I wasn't even really allowed to take any photos, but I managed to sneak in a few...


An eaten Cucumber Sandwich w/grapes, a fresh blueberry scone,
fresh cream w/fresh preservatives
& of course English tea with milk & cubbed sugar.

Beautiful Tea Sets I only wish I can own.

hmm... this I wasn't sure about ...?
I can't believe there is something ppl eat call spotted D_ _ _ _?
But those scones in the back & taste amazinggg!

XoXO

-Krissy.

1 comment:

  1. kristin!
    i wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart for the SWEET, heartfelt comments you left on my blog! it means so much to have 'strangers' say such warm things to me. we are struggling right now, but i find comfort in knowing that there are people in the world who are there for me! blessings, xoxo~terri

    ReplyDelete

:: Hi There! Thanks for Your Lovely Comment ♥ ::