Friday, January 08, 2010

Off to a GREAT Start !


Today is finally Friday and I couldn't be any more happier!!!


Since the Start of 2010, this year has been going sooo great.
I found out I passed my two classes last semester w/ A's. I am still going strong with Christian♥ & Family stuff, everything is back on track ... and this year I will have a new addition to the family. I will have a new niece or nephew in JUNE ♥ i FINALLY got a GOOD raise, in fact it was a very generious one. They are even starting to send me to seminars & cross training for another dept. Yay !

I think 2010 is going to be a good year ... I can feel it. This month I have my brother's birthday to look forward to & we are taking him as a suprise to see "Peewee's Play House Live".
In my childhood year, Peewee Herman was like Hannah Montana is to the kiddys now a days. woo woo !!!
*Well Everyone have a great Weekend*
Love,
-K.


No comments:

Post a Comment

:: Hi There! Thanks for Your Lovely Comment ♥ ::